- Gain +9.6 dBic Nominal @ 244 MHz
+15.0 dBic Nominal @ 318 MHz
- Frequency 240-318 MHz
- Polarization Right-hand circular
- VSWR 1.5:1
- Power Handling 200 Watts CW
- Axial Ratio 3 dB
- Antenna Connector N male
- Wind Loading can withstand up to 80 mph
- Mounting tripod with elevation adjustment
- Weight 35 lbs.
- Environmental Mil-Std 810F
VSS-2011 Foldable, High-Gain SATCOM Antenna System
Call for Price
High-performance and rugged design
ideal for base station requirements.
The VSS-2011 is a foldable, high gain, UHF Satellite Communication
(SATCOM) antenna designed to withstand wind loading in excess of
80 miles per hour. This high performance antenna can be set-up and
deployed in less than 3 minutes using arctic gloves. The VSS-2011
antenna system is directly compatible with AN/PSC-3, AN/WSC-3,
URC-110, HST-4A, LST-5B, AN/PSC-5, AN/PRC-117F or equivalent
ground, shelter or manpack communication systems.