- Gain High Angle: +8 dBic
Low Angle: +3.0 dBil
- Frequency High Angle: 225-400MHz
Low Angle: 240-400MHz
- Polarization High Angle: Right Hand Circular
Low Angle: Vertical, Linear
- VSWR 1.5:1 High Angle
3.0:1 Low Angle
- Power Handling 200 Watts CW
- Axial Ratio 3 dB at half power points
- Antenna Connector N female, high-angle
TNC female, low angle
- Mounting VSS-2090-4, -4S, fixed
VSS-2090-7, -7S, magnetic
- Weight 2.75 lbs.
- Isolation 24 dB min.
- Finish -4, -7 (black), -4S, -7S (desert sand)
- Qualification Mil Std 810
VSS-2090-4/7 – Dual-Mode X-Wing SATCOM On-The-Move Antennas
Call for Price
The VSS-2090-4 and -7 are UHF Line of Sight (LOS) and UHF SATCOM antennas. These dual-mode antennas come with either fixed mounts (-4, -4S) or magnetic mounts (-7, -7S), and are ideal for high-speed SATCOM On-The-Move (SOTM) operations. The LOS antenna is used for communicating with satellites low on the horizon. The VSS-2090-4 and -7 series antennas can be used with most tactical Multi-Band, Multi-Mode Receivers (MBMMR), as well as all airborne and ground transceivers that accept 50 ohm antenna impedance. The VSS-2090-4 and -7 come with a black finish, while the VSS-2090-4S and -7S feature a desert sand finish.